TV host Dr. Laura Berman’s 16-year-old son dies after buying fentanyl-laced pills on Snapchat: Report – Crime Online

OWN TV host Dr. Laura Berman’s 16-year-old son died of an apparent accidental overdose after purchasing fentanyl-laced pills from someone he met on Snapchat. Berman, 52, took to Instagram on Monday to announce the death of her son, Samuel. The therapist wrote that her son overdosed in his room after taking the tainted Xanax or […]
— Read on www.crimeonline.com/2021/02/11/tv-host-dr-laura-bermans-16-year-old-son-dies-after-buying-fentanyl-laced-pills-on-snapchat-report/

Published by lhvi340

In my blog you will find an assortment of thoughts, stories + news. Occasionally there's photos of events or Knitting projects etc I also do promotions/reviews of things I really like.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: