TV host Dr. Laura Berman’s 16-year-old son dies after buying fentanyl-laced pills on Snapchat: Report – Crime Online

OWN TV host Dr. Laura Berman’s 16-year-old son died of an apparent accidental overdose after purchasing fentanyl-laced pills from someone he met on Snapchat. Berman, 52, took to Instagram on Monday to announce the death of her son, Samuel. The therapist wrote that her son overdosed in his room after taking the tainted Xanax or […]
β€” Read on www.crimeonline.com/2021/02/11/tv-host-dr-laura-bermans-16-year-old-son-dies-after-buying-fentanyl-laced-pills-on-snapchat-report/